Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Lost Weight !!!!!

I'm just finishing my third week on Weight Watchers, and I already feel better. My pants are a lot less tight than they were, people are starting to notice the weight loss as well !

"Hey Val, your pants are starting to be too big for you, get a belt ! =P" Was a comment I received from a workmate who knows I'm following WW ! It was said with humour, and said she wanted to tell me that I'm not doing these efforts for nothing, because it actually shows !

I think I have done well with all the parties and dinners I have been to. I overate. Yes. But it's done, and I just have to do some exercise to help speding all those calories. I have been drinking a lot of water, and slacked on the soft drinks. I discovered that I liked dattes, pitted prunes and hummus. I got used to whole wheat bread, and am now eating healthier. I even take multivitamins =P I took vitamins as a kid, but that was all. I have a lot more energy, and it motivates me to continue.

Anyway. Off I go to continue my weight loss quest. It's doing great so far !

- 5.6 pounds.

-V

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Congrats on the loss!

WW is such a great program.