Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wedding Photos


My Wedding - My father and I, originally uploaded by brindegazon.

This picture is one of the many amateur photos that were taken at my wedding... But until now, I didn't have my real professional photos in hand. Well still don't have them, but I finished choosing them last week, and we should have them delivered in the next 6 to 8 weeks.

I can't wait. I've been waiting for that for months, and finally, Phil was in Canada with me so we could choose the rest of the pictures and make a final payment.

And also, I've been very busy with fund raisings for the CIBC Run for the Cure, so I am very sorry if I don't update more often ! We have a spaghetti dinner and a jewelry workshop coming up soon, and our team is overwhelmed with work...

That's all for now, folks ! Might update later on with pictures of my hubby with his new haircut ! He looks sooo emo =P

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

Beautiful photograph! beautiful bride & gown!

Congratulations!


I found your blog on CAC Team thread. You can find me here
christiecottage.etsy.com