Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh ! The Tag. Wait, I've been tagged !

I have been tagged by Laurie from Blooming Lily !

The rules:
Link to your tagger and list the rules
List 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!)
If you're tagged, play along and pass it on!


Random Facts:
1. I'm actually a good cook ! (Everybody was expecting the opposite. I'm not a culinary disaster, sorry !)

2. I still paint.
3. I'm a cleaning freak. (That one is probably unexpected. I never cleaned my room at my parents' place and now it's total opposite.)
4. My first language is French

5. I'm a Christian.
6. I speak a bit of Welsh.
7.I almost never wear makeup (Although that's about to CHANGE !)

Ok, so here are the people I'm tagging. Muahahah !

1. Andrew
2. Karen
3. Gina
4. Melody
5. Amanda
6. Helen
7. Beki

LET'S GO !

No comments: