Friday, May 18, 2007

I guess I'm not the only one =P

I was reading News of McCall, when I noticed that she was also following a diet. The whole exercising and eating well deal, eh ? I started that 2 weeks ago, and I can't say that I'm successful xD She made me laugh when she said (and I quote ) "Prior to this, my diet was all about carbohydrates and sugar. The rule was- not any vegetable can pass my lips unless it is wrapped in cheese sauce. The other rule was- no fruit unless it is smothered in lots of sugar and/or chocolate. Plain strawberries...ughh..... Strawberries dipped in chocolate, YUMMM!" Because, well, that's totally me ! No sugar, no sauce, no chocolate ? Not eating it. Now, I do. Trying not to eat grapefruit with sugar, trying not to add sugar to my cereals, trying to eat less sauce... And I'm also always hungry ;_;

Good luck to you Sandra, I hope we can hold as long as we can with this diet xD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Valerie,
I asked for an update about three weeks ago on the fabric, and they said that Jo-Anns fabric was showing some interest in an exclusive pattern possibly....I'm just waiting around to see what happens next, I guess.

There have been some poster and giclee companies that have contacted me lately so I have some other irons in the fire too. :)

I hope all is well with you!
Take Care,
Andrew