Monday, September 14, 2009

Congratulations and Updates

First of all, I want to say Congratulations to Sarah from Super-Duper-Cali-Fragi-Listic-Expeali-Docious for her Weight Loss efforts ! It really shows, and she looks gorgeous !!! Keep on going Sarah, you're doing very well :)

So, mouse update, Her Majesty is being a pain. The bars at the top of the cage are a bit larger than the one on the sides, and she realised she could fit between the bars... I let you guess the rest. She escaped TWICE ! She climbs on the sides, then reaches for the top, where she is upside down, and then forces her tiny mouse body through the bars and HER SHE GOES ! Free like a bird (err... A mouse) ! A true escape artist. Phil had to watch her the whole night. (He stays up until stupid O'clock, so it,s not an issue for him) We finally decided to put a plexiglass sheet on top of the cage so she stops escaping. Little bugger.

I am going to Quebec City next week-end and will probably spend a night there, but I want to make sure I'm back for the Sunday evening service at church. I now go to Evangel Pentecostal Church, our old church's "mother church". Since we have a new pastor, things have changed for the better. I usually go with Phil and friends of ours that used to go to Connexion Church with us. We really had a nice time yesterday, and we really like Pastor Jonathan, he's young and a bit like the other pastor we used to have !

It is funny, as I never thought I'd end up going to Evangel. But I felt like the Lord wanted me there, and I think I know why. That's to be continued, as I don't want to spread the news of something that hasn't happened yet. But I have my own little idea about it. It involves that little group of friends from Connexion, I can't say any more about it... I just need to stay in prayer and get the answers to my questions that way. God keeps on giving me clues, and I still got to put all the puzzle pieces together.

1 comment:

misssarahlou said...

Thank you so much Valerie, I hope you have a fab time in Quebec City :o)