Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WOW !!!!!!!!

So many things happen in a month ! I have been very busy with my new job and with planning lately. Phil is arriving tomorrow, and is going to be here to stay, so a lot of things had to be taken care of.

Also, one of my best friends (April) gave birth to her fourth little boy, and I had the immense joy to be there that day ! Seeing the little one arrive into this world made me very emotional, it was a very intense moment. I could hold him in my arms not even an hour after he was born. Talk about a fresh baby :P


I have also started training for my 5K again, with my friends' help. April and her partner Alex will be training with me and next year, we might even attend ottawa's race week-end and run a 5K there as well. I'm really motivated and I have started the Couch to 5K program along with some core training for the days I won't be running.


So I'll finish with a picture of me in London. Yes, I've been there :)


Probably won't be returning to the UK for 2 to 3 years from now, when Phil will have his permanent residency status. I think I will miss that place, and most of all, will miss the family. But I really enjoyed the time I spend there this summer, this was one of my most favorite trips I have done so far...

No comments: