Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I should talk about him sometimes !

About who ? About my little hubby ! Yes, the tiny guy by my side on that picture is my husband. (OMGOSH WAS I THIN BACK THEN !!!!!!! But guess what, I'm thinner now than when that picture was taken WOOHOO !) And I know we're both extra tiny on the picture, but we had to see the whole town sign, which is comprised of 58 letters. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgoger.... whatever.

No, I didn't marry a 6 foot tall football player, I noticed... But still, we always say he shrunk in the wash ! So maybe he is a 6 foot tall footbal player, he's just hiding it. That doesn't prevent him from living a normal life, although he might encounter some obstacles and ask for help when this happens. I mean, he can wash the dishes and start a wash when he's home, and I know he's able to mow the lawn with the electric land mower, but I won't let him do that, he's too dangerous >.> Runs over the wire and so on, he once said to me.

Anyway, We've been living appart for a while, visiting 3 to 4 times a year, but this year will be different. He's moving to Canada on August 5th ! We'll be starting immigration procedures, and then he will be able to work here. I can't wait, to be honest, because when he comes here, he's never quite at home, and when he goes back to Wales, he's not quite at home either. He always lives in suitcases, and I don't blame him for hating it. Having to say good bye everytime doesn't rock that hard either.

I don't know how we will survive on his savings for about a year and a half (And maybe two years if the government hates on us) But I am confident that the Lord will provide, because he always does. I witnessed his presence in my life, I know he can provide, even when we think we'll never get out of the mud.

So here. You know me a bit better !

-V

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet him :)
Its me K :P

Phil said...

I Love You!!! ^-^

SoJi said...

Ah, I didn't know you were living appart, that's sad. But it's very good new to know he'll comes here!