Monday, April 13, 2009

I am SOOOOOO excited !!!

Ok, I said I gained weight, and I was upset. That night, I gave myself a kick in the butt, and I have been strictly following my plan since then, because I had no flexpoints left.

Well, Easter went smoother than any other day of the week. I ate a lot of rabbit food (veggies LOL) and Jell-O, but it went fine and had the roast I was waiting all week for, the oil-coated potatoes (makes them become golden and crispy yum !) and even the gravy ! I ended up having strawberries dipped in chocolate for dessert. I had only 20 points, and only used 20 points.

Anyway, here's my weight-in video =D Because I am pleased to announce that... No, wait, just watch it !



So yeah, today was a very good day. I got all my jewelry stuff out again, and started building up inventory for May 2nd, for our cocktail party. So far, I have a complete set of wineglass markers done, half an anklet, and earrings waiting to be assembled to their hooks.

I also listed new items on Artfire.com, and put a new listing up on Etsy. I haven't done that in a while, but now that I have time, it's easier for me to take time and upload photos photos and add descriptions.

Oh, and I took a big decision regarding enidjewelry.com... I will take the website down and let go of the domain. Why ? First, because I need to put my money somewhere else, and second, I update more on my blog than on the website itself. Every new product is mentionned here, and it felt repetitive to add the same thing to the website's frontpage. So there. You want to know everything about my new jewelry lines ? Keep on reading this blog, I'll keep you all updated !

Enough rambling now, going to bed. Will take pictures outside tomorrow. It's supposed to be sunny and warm. And we're starting to see bulb leaves. Soon, we'll blink an eye and see tulips and May will be on our doorstep.

I can't wait. Spring is always full of fresh surprises. Smile, life is beautiful.

No comments: