Sunday, November 9, 2008

And Again !


Dichroic Pendant Necklace, originally uploaded by brindegazon.

This necklace has been featured in this treasury by Catherine. It is a treasury list that features CASTTeam members, and I am honored to be part of it.

I have to get listing more tomorrow, so I just hope we have some sun to take neat pictures and be able to list some items. I don't really know what I am going to do in the winter, since natural sunlight happens to be the best for my pictures. If I take pictures indoors, photos end up orange-ish and ugly =/ Anybody knows a good (not too expensive) lamp to avoid this ? I already have a light tent so I know this helps a bit.

Also, reminder to all, my walking team for breast cancer has a Silent Auction going, and we will feature items donated by fellow artists and crafters. If you want to bid on unique items and support a great cause, click here and browse !

Might be back later tonight with more interesting stuff to say =)

-V

No comments: