Sunday, April 13, 2008

April's updates

I recently sent an email to the manager of a sanctuary's souvenir boutique, asking if they were accepting consignment at the moment, and asking what I needed to do in order to be able to consign there. (That would be for my rosaries and rosary bracelets...) I got a response, and they are interested in supporting local artists, so I will take an appointment as soon as I have more stuff to show !

I'm very excited, but scared at the same time. I do not have any money to buy supplies, my credit cards are loaded to the top because of the wedding. I'm scared to miss out on opportunities, if I don't buy those supplies right now.

Also, my boyfriend is working on my wordpress website/blog, we are building a photo gallery and linking the pictures to my Etsy listings. That will look awesome. I took a premade theme, gave appropriate credit to the maker, and edited it to fit my colors. Up to now, it looks gorgeous. When I'm done with that, I will probably post a link here, so you guys can take a peek =)

Anyway ! I need to get back to work, the layout part is done, I just need to add more content.

No comments: