Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another course to do...

This has nothing to do with jewelry, but I have to write about it. We had a class about sun destinations like Madagascar and the Seychelles, but randomly the teacher started talking about tour accompanying and tour guiding. I just learned that we had a special training for that, during the month of August. The cost is 350 $CA for students at the College, lasts 2 week ends, and includes a day in Ottawa, as part as a pratical training.

I'm seriously thinking about signing up for that course. I need money, and this is something I could do right now, while I'm still young. you're free to take job offers or leave them, since it works like journalism or graphic design jobs. You get picked, busy or not, you choose to go or not. This is kind of nice. I need to save money for next year, and this is going to be now or never.

I just got to convince my mum. Owww...

No comments: