Friday, May 9, 2008

Etsy Discoveries

I made a lot of Etsy discoveries while shopping for wedding accessories. One of the best shops I found is http://elleabelle.etsy.com/ and this is where I got my wedding jewelry. Laurie, the owner, makes awesome higher end pieces that will last you a lifetime. Everything she makes is well handcrafted and looks gorgeous. I like the color mixes she can come up with ! She plays with gemstones and color matches like I've never seen someone do so...

Her prices range from approx. 40$ to 200$ and even 300$, depending on what you're looking for.

Here's a bit of what she can do. If you like the style but can't find what you're looking for exactly, be assured that she will be more than happy to work on something custom with you. She's a lovely person to deal with, and you will enjoy working with her on your order ! I even caught myself making another purchase from her shop just today, from her Urban Luxe collection.




Happy shopping =)

-V

No comments: