Friday, June 22, 2007

Featured Seller - Skin lotions and butters

This week's featured seller is Bradli , who sells awesome beauty products. I bought some of her "Winter Skin Be Gone" butter bars and "Kiss 'em Kans" lip balms last Christmas, as stocking stuffers or little treats for myself.


I was really happy with what I received, and was very surprised of the quality of the product. Everything was very well presented, and well wrapped. A thank you note was included, and mostly, the scent that came out of the enveloppe was... mouthwatering ! I kept some of these goodies for myself, but of course, gave the rest as gifts.

My appreciation of the products, after trying them :


"Kiss 'em Kans" Vegan Lip balm - Very good smell and taste =P Made with cocoa, shea and mango butters, as well as almond oil and vitamin E. A bit hard to pick in the can at first, but melts rapidly with the warmth of your fingers. The texture is silky, a bit oily (not too much !) and spreads well on the lips. I usually have very dry lips during winter, and sometimes have trouble opening my mouth without screaming "ouch!", and the lip balm totally solved my problem.


"Winter Skin Be Gone" vegan Butter Bar - Made with cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter with fragrance, this rich butter bar is ready to soften any rough skin. Cocoa butter has been used to soften and moisturize the skin for centuries and is also used by women to treat and prevent strech marks. Shea butter revitalizes the skin without clogging pores, and mango butter has natural emollient properties, high oxidative ability, wound healing, and regenerative activity due to its high unsaponiable. It has a protective effect against UV radiation. These ingredients make this product a high efficiency skin softener and moisturizer, with a very yummy smell. I personnally recommend the "Chocolate truffle" scent, which is truly the best one in my mind.
I really recommend this seller for her awesome customer service and high quality products. She seems to put a lot of heart in what she's doing, and I strongly value that.
I wish you a lot of sales, Bradli !

No comments: