Friday, May 25, 2007

Ripped off package...

This didn't arrive to destination. The package got ripped off, and the item was missing. It's the first time this happens to me, and I must admit that I'm quite mad. Even if the package was insured, if it happened on the american side, it wouldn't be covered. (Insurance is only good on your side of the border, so in my case, only within Canada)

I have no idea how to prevent this, because I see that a lot of packages got missing recently. I lost my receipt, so I don't know if I can still fill a complaint... And if I can, I don't even know if I need a proof that the package really arrived in bad condition. It totally pisses me off.

I'll do another bracelet for that person. She was really sad not to receive it, and I really want her to have it. It's a personal thing for me... Paying for something and not getting it. It's frustrating. (Well what's worse is paying for something and the person not sending the package... At least I sent it in time.)

I guess it's going to be a double custom order.

No comments: